Friday, July 4, 2008

07.04.2008 Happy 4th

Coincidence?
Bozo the Clown died today.
Jesse Helms died today.
....

Going to Baz bbq later today. I'm cooking the world famous chili for the pot luck. Hopefully, they will eat it all because i already did my pigout ona chocolate cake.

Gym was a good chest workout. Very cutie tall slim kid in a wifebeater was working chest and he was handsome. Not much else worth noting.
Tomorrow is bicep and
maybe sunday is shoulder and
maybe monday is back
I need to do a lot more cardio to get rid of the tummy.

Oh is out of town, in LA and again, i'm envious that i didn't get to go but he didn't seem like he really wanted me to go along so i got the hint and i really didn't want to go through the same thing that happened in Amsterdam where he said "dammit, i have to stay out cause you don't want to go anyplace by yourself" damn that hurt my feelings so i'm more aware and decided i don't want to go where i'm not wanted. Still nice to have the house to myself for the weekend and next week cause he's in SJ.

Nice that Baz invited me even though i don't see him much. hopefully there will be cuties for me to meet but most likely all not my type.

Was sort of destructive so i buzzed all my hair off again. I have the mental patient/ insane asylum inmate look so i'll have to wear a baseball hat.

downloaded a load of Depeche Mode music for the July commute playlist ipod

No comments: