Wednesday, July 30, 2008

07.30.2008 Goodbye to Minimal

Yeah! today is payday.
My favorite time of the month.
We find out tomorrow if the Gov is going to start paying us minimum wage. the bastid.
i can feel the weather starting to warm up but luckily it's still in the lower 90's. the AC is on and off.

I wanted to go jogging.
I didn't go jogging.
Went food shopping with Oh at Costco today.
i was so happy this weekend, i would look at the kitchen and say "it's so clean and minimal"
well that ended today.
Oh bought a load of junk and now it's all over everything in the kitchen. I miss living alone.
he left to go do coffee today and leave me to a workout but by the time he left, the urge to workout had left so i just watched Venture Bros. and i'm now here.
I'm still wondering why i'm going out on a date with R__. He's really not my type at all but i guess you have to put yourself out there and be a little social.
Tomorrow, i have to figure out what i'm going to wear to the date. I'm thinking casual so maybe a nice shirt wiht some nice jeans or maybe some cords.
I'll figure it out but it has to be very casual and that means no tanks or tshirts.
have to remember the "do not be negative" stuff that i have to remember.

No comments: