Sunday, April 5, 2009

04.05.2009 The Shut Out

So it goes.
Oh is mad at me and he's going to shut me out.
He spent the whole day in his bedroom. Locked and and didn't come out once.

Then around 2pm, he comes out, gets something to eat, says a few words to me and then takes a shower and leaves.

This is a reminder of when he first met John and he was using the house as a pit stop. I almost asked him to out and in with John the last time because i wasn't going to let him use my house as a pit stop and i didn't like being ignored and treated like a nobody. Less than a friend.

I'm going to see how this goes.

If he plans on shutting me out. Giving me the cold shoulder then i'll have to have The TALK.

Oh is living in my house because he's my friend and he needs someplace to stay.
Living in my house is for family and friends.
If Oh doesn't think of me as a friend then i don't think it's right that he should stay at my house.
I don't think it's right that i should have someone living in my house who clearly doesn't like me.

I'll have to work on THE TALK.

Fur, Abs, Hot Bod in a cowboy hat

No comments: