Saturday, April 11, 2009

04.11.2009 2nd Saturday are Shits

That was close.
Oh called sand wanted me to go to Second Saturday downtown and i said no way, i don't drive down there since i can never find any parking and i'm not driving around and around.
He said this and i said that and the phone call ended me being pissed off and just hanging up.
Basically, i was pissed off that he didn't offer to come pick me up to go to Second Saturday.
Man was i pissed off.
Without hesitation, I always give Oh a ride here and there.
Without hesitation, I always let him use my car when his car is junked out and he wants to save gas.
It was last year, right after his car was repo'ed, i drove him to a Second Saturday and didn't go.
It was last year, right after his car was repo'ed, i drove him around when he didn't have transportation.
Man was i pissed off, that he didn't offer to come give me a ride.
I was all set to kick him out of here.
My mind was starting to go places that are funny but are definitely not nice.
then Oh came home and offered to give me a ride and wanted me to go.
I didn't want to go mainly because of last week when he said "Man, i feel like i'm in prison" but i thanked him for coming and offering me a ride. that was nice.

i'm such a doormat.

No comments: