Sunday, February 17, 2008

02.17.2008 Stop the Countdown.

That didn't take long.

One day.

Oh is furious with me and has stopped talking with me.
He kept asking me "are you mad at me. are you mad at me" so today, i told him why i wasn't happy. the driving a strange car in a strange town and i was stressed out and he has to ask every miniute "are you mad at me are you mad at me"

He didn't like that at all my answer.

I am basically a non-person to him now. I live in my house with someone who could care less about me. I'm bothered by it but i don't think i'm going to be crying over it.

The way i see/sense it is that, our friendship is over in his eyes. I'm just some"thing" to be used until he gets his own place. He did this exact thing to Eric and now it's my turn.

Luckily for him this all happened AFTER i helped him move. he gets all the benefits of a free room and board and he doesn't have to acknowlege me at all. He's in the bird seat right now. I have a feeling he's going to use this as much as possible. Use my good nature and willingness and doormat personality to get all that he needs then just drop me. He's probably out tonight with his friends of the moment, talking shit about me behind my back. I'm here at home watching DVDs.

This new year, new birthday, new life is sure the shits.

Nice Cowboy Hat

No comments: