Thursday, February 28, 2008

02.28.2008 Spring is So So Close

The sun is shining. it's in the 70's. Spring sure feels like it has sprung (until it slaps us down and reminds everyone it's March). It's pretty today. No complaints. Oh is out of town. I worked out the way i usually do. I notice my house is not my house lately cause he has moved things around and now i have to move things around too. The once "clean" spare bedroom is now once again a mess because i had to move the weights and the bench out of the spare "Oh's " bedroom. It is nice to have the house to myself again. He's going to be gone for a few weeks starting on next Thursday.

I'd like things to get back to normal but i don't think that's going to happen for a long while.

I need to buzz all my hair off. It's a spring thing.

Tomorrow is the 10th anniversay for 24hour fitness. I've been going for 10 years and i've noticed some changes. I wish there was a lot more since i figure, after ten years, i should be totally buff and i'm just "fit". I keep saying i have to re-do my workouts but never get around to it. lately, i think that's because Oh has been around a lot lately, stifing my body building career.

March, i will add more weights again and try not to hurt my already hurt "tennis elbow".
should be a good weekend. maybe a bike ride?

Nice Wifebeater

No comments: